You are welcome to stay in a historical building of "Senoji vaistinė" guest house
The history of this spectacular wooden building dates back to 1827, when Wilhelm Johann Grüning, a German born in the family from Riga, opened probably the oldest pharmacy in Lithuania (open till now). Wilhelm Johann Grüning is believed to be the author of the recipe and the first producer of herbal bitter Trejos devynerios.
Guest house "Senoji vaistinė" was renovated in 2009.
- 150 m to Palanga Botanical Park with the historical mansion of the Count Tiškevičius;
- 600 m to the sea;
- quite place with the backyard;
- suites with separate entrance, all amenities, kitchen, and terrace;
- double rooms with extra bed and common amenities;
- twin room with common amenities;
- common lounge with a children’s corner and a TV set;
- common kitchen;
- spacious parking lot free of charge;
- free Wi-Fi.
Address: Vytauto g. 33, Palanga
Phone: +370 698 78268